Services Offered By Om Office Yoga
Bringing affordable, top-quality Yoga Instruction to the workplace.
Our classes are perfect for:
- An employee who wishes to form a yoga group at work or who would like private instruction at the office.
- Wellness manager who is interested in providing yoga to employees who needs yoga on-site during the day or for a special event at the office.
HOW IT WORKS
- WHEN - Group yoga classes can be scheduled anytime throughout the day. Class time usually runs from 40 to 65 minutes.
- WHERE - We provide yoga classes in the lower mainland area. Classes can take place within the workplace, or as a relaxing break during a convention, training events or a long seminar.
- MATS - Bring your mat. We have a limited amount of mats and props.
All classes include:
Pranyama Excercise (Deep Breathing)
Gentle warm up
Standing Sun Salutations ( Breath to movement)
Supported balancing poses
Spine Strengthening postures (lumbar, thoracic, cervical)
Stretching postures (hips, neck, shoulders, arms, legs)
Twists and core work
Supported back bends
Meditation and relaxation
Weekly or bi-weekly programs for 6-12 weeks are recommended.
- Practicing Yoga leads to increased energy, reduced stress levels and optimal employee health. This results in improved employee productivity, lower health care costs, reduced employee turnover, fewer sick days taken and a happier, calm and relaxed workplace.
- *Physical*: The movements of yoga will carve out a long, lean, strong, and confident body.
- *Mental*: All those deep breaths reset your mind back to its natural state: calm, focused, and sharp.
- *Psychological*: All the focusing inward illuminates our behaviors and tendencies. The same habits we have on our mat are the ones we have in our lives. We see this, and we gain the freedom of choice. Who do I want to be? We get to create or re- create ourselves each day. Regular practice gives you a clear mind and the inspiration and courage to be constantly expanding and improving your life.
- *Neurological*: When your brain is "on yoga" your neurological system is brought back into balance and is conditioned to steer you naturally toward a healthy lifestyle. Our bodies are constantly rewired to make whatever we practice get easier. When we practice healthy, balanced living we get more healthy, balanced living.
- *Intuitive*: When there is tension in the body and mind, your intuition gets buried and your body switches to survival mode. Your yoga practice makes space in your body physically, releases tension, and calms your mind, making room for your intuition to float to the surface and guide you.
- *Creative*: Creative juices start to flow when your body and mind begin to release mental blocks. Creativity doesn't like to come out when there are stressors, whether from physical tension or mental cloudiness. When the stress melts away, creativity can come out to play.
- *Connected*: Yoga is the practice of getting connected. However you choose to view your spirituality, when you practice yoga, you remember that we all are connected, here to help each other, and that we have so much potential when we are kind to others.
- Private Yoga classes eliminate the stress and potential awkwardness of finding a teacher and practicing in a crowded studio. Instead, you'll receive individualized instruction with a yoga teacher who designs each session especially for your workplace and fitness goals.
All of our teachers are certified through Yoga Alliance, have a minimum 200 hour Teacher Training and carry liability insurance.
Our teachers are current in first aid and CPR training to ensure a safe yoga class.